2-pack high solids polyurethane coating for all areas above the waterline with excellent durability and superior gloss and colour retention. Comes in a range of AS 2700 colours in semi-gloss. At 23ºC, touch dry in 2 hours, dry to handle in 6 hours, full cure in 7 days and recoating after 12 hours. Suitable Transocean primers include Transozinc Silicate 1.52, Transpoxy ZP Primer 1.55, Transpoxy MIO Primer 1.64 and Transpoxy Uniprimer 1.71.
Complies to specifications of Norsok M-501 and ISO 20340.
- Excellent durability
- High impact resistance
- Good chemical & solvent resistance
- Recoatable even after prolonged marine exposure
- Chemical and hydrocarbon storage tanks
- Industrial applications
- Marine applications
- Waterproof/Weather Resistance
- UV Resistant/Non-Yellowing
- Hard Wearing & Durable
- Corrosion Resistance
- Chemical/Solvent Resistance