2-pack solvent-free chemical-resistant Epoxy Novalac flooring system for industrial uses including acid plants, oil refineries, food processing plants and steel mills. Can be applied to suitably prepared horizontal & vertical surfaces and used as a non-slip protective coating when used in conjunction with appropriate anti-slip aggregates. Comes in pipeline Grey or dark grey colour. At 25ºC, full cure in 3 days and recoating after 2 hours. Pedestrian traffic possible after 24 hours and light mechanical loading in 1-2 days.
The management system governing the development and manufacture of this product is proudly ISO9001:2015 certified.
This is an industrial grade product and is NOT recommended for use in domestic situations, or areas where exposure to strong organic acids and solvents is expected.
NOT to be used for applications where the substrate will be immersed in concentrated Sulphuric Acid.
- Excellent abrasion & wear resistance
- Dry heat resistance up to 120ºC
- Outstanding chemical resistant (concentrated acids, alkalis, solvents, oils & fats)
- Resistant to spillages of concentrated Sulphuric, Hydrochloric & Phosphoric acids at normal temperatures
- Low odour during application
- Cures at temperatures down to 5ºC
- Secondary containment linings
- Acid plants
- Fertiliser plants
- Oil refineries
- Steel mills
- C.I.P. rooms in food & beverage plants
- Food processing plants
- Meat & poultry plants
- Water treatment & sewerage plant infrastructure