Coloured chlorinated rubber topcoat for the protection of steel structures immersed in fresh and salt water, and for steel and concrete surfaces in chemical, sewerage and water treatment plants. Comes in a range of colours in semi-gloss. At 25ºC touch dry in 2 hours, full cure in 7 days and recoating after 6 hours. Available in 4L and 20L pack sizes.
NOT recommended for DIY painting of swimming pools.
- Durable in exterior locations
- Good abrasion resistance
- Suitable for full water immersion & coastal areas (fresh, chlorinated & salt water)
- Superior chemical resistance (mineral oils & fats, dilute acids & alkalis)
- Dry heat resistance up to 75ºC
- Protection of steel structures immersed in fresh & salt water
- For steel & concrete in chemical, sewerage & water treatment plants