2-pack high solids polyurethane floor coating providing excellent gloss and colour retention characteristics, along with superior mechanical and abrasion resistance properties. Recommended to be used as a U.V. stable protective topcoat, applied over the Transpoxy Masterbond 4.67N (Flooring Grade) epoxy floor coating system. Comes in a range of AS 2700 colours in gloss. At 23ºC, touch dry in 1 hour, full cure in 7 days and recoating after 8 hours. Light pedestrian traffic possible after 24 hours and light mechanical handling after 2-4 days. Available in kit pack sizes of 6L (Pack A: 5L, Pack B: 1L) and 24L (Pack A: 20L, Pack B: 4L).
This is an industrial grade product and is NOT recommended for use in domestic situations.
- Excellent weather & abrasion resistance
- Resists splashes of most common solvents
- Good chemical resistance (dilute acids & alkalis, dilute chemicals, oils)
- Factory & Warehouse floors
- Workshop floors
- Food processing plants
- Commercial kitchens
- Washrooms & Amenities areas
- Plantrooms, Store rooms & ‘Back of house’ areas
- Demonstration areas & Training rooms