A surface tolerant, self-priming, high solids epoxy mastic floor coating formulated with Masterbond binder technology. Has both excellent impact and abrasion resistance, along with superior adhesion characteristics. Comes in a range of AS 2700 colours in gloss. At 23ºC touch dry in 3 hours, full cure in 5 days and recoating after 15 hours. Light pedestrian traffic possible after 24 hours and light mechanical loading after 2-4 days. The coating can be left uncoated or may be topcoated with alternate Rhinofloor and Transocean coatings. Available in kit pack sizes of 5L (Pack A: 4L, Pack B: 1L) and 20L (Pack A: 16L, Pack B: 4L).
This is an industrial grade product and is NOT recommended for use in domestic situations.
- Good weather resistance
- Good solvent resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Very good chemical resistance (mineral & vegetable oils & fats, dilute acids & alkalis, salt solutions, brake fluid, engine coolant)
- Can also be applied as a non-slip protective coating when used in conjunction with appropriate anti-slip aggregates
- Factory & Warehouse floors
- Workshop floors
- Food processing plants
- Commercial kitchens
- Washrooms & Amenities areas
- Plantrooms, Store rooms & ‘Back of house’ areas
- Demonstration areas & Training rooms