High temperature resistant siloxane aluminum, single component, ambient curing, coating designed to provide corrosion protection throughout a range of temperatures from -196 to 600ºC. Provides corrosion protection to steel equipment which is exterior exposed and operating at elevated or cryogenic temperatures. Designed to withstand thermal cycling throughout its operating range while maintaining corrosion protection to steel substrates. Comes in AL light and AL dark colours.
At 23ºC, touch dry in 2 hours and recoating in 6-8 hours. Available in 5 and 20L pack sizes.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Superior temperatures resistance (-196 to 600ºC temperature range)
- Can be used in both OEM (shop applied) & maintenance applications
- Petrochemical & chemical plants
- Power, refining & generic processing plants
- Pipelines, steamlines & pressure valves
- Chimneys, tanks & heat exchanges